This website is operated by Wardit Al Banafsaj Flowers Trading. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to stemsnpots.com.
Stemsnpots.com offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We provide an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (excluding your credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
a. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
b. Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
c. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
d. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
All of our products and services are backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +971 50 844 5658.
SECTION 3 – PAYMENTS, REFUNDS, AND RETURNS:
- Upon payment, you will receive an order confirmation through e-mail within 10 minutes.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Due to our products being highly perishable, refunds, or replacement will only be considered to items reported within 12 hours from delivery, and satisfying one of the below conditions:
- The wrong product was sent by the merchant.
- The product is defective or damaged.
- The product was damaged during transportation.
- The product is tampered.
- Order has been cancelled and you received a cancellation email.
- Cancellations will only be accepted up to 12 hours before delivery schedule, and will not be accepted for same day delivery.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE, Sharjah. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and the governing law is the local law.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.